JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bill 941 has passed, 33 yes, to 27 No it is a very disgusting , shameful day in the history of oregon. And, WE, the people of oregon had no say. NO VOTE, a political DISGRACE to say the least, so much for ''we the people''

The only "We" they think of are their fellow liberal Democrats trying to take over our country and rob us of our Rights and ability to defend ourselves against their tyranny.

Bill 941 has passed, 33 yes, to 27 No it is a very disgusting , shameful day in the history of oregon. And, WE, the people of oregon had no say. NO VOTE, a political DISGRACE to say the least, so much for ''we the people''

Yes, you did have a vote. The people of Oregon decided to put the dems in with a super majority along with a governor.

Election have consequences! :(

It looks like it was 32-28 according to https://olis.leg.state.or.us/liz/2015R1/Measures/Overview/SB941:

"Third reading. Carried by Williamson. Passed.Ayes, 32; Nays, 28--Barker, Barreto, Bentz, Buehler, Davis, Esquivel, Gilliam, Hack, Hayden, Heard, Huffman, Johnson, Kennemer, Krieger, McKeown, McLane, Nearman, Olson, Parrish, Post, Smith, Sprenger, Stark, Weidner, Whisnant, Whitsett, Wilson, Witt."

Three Dems voted against: Barker, McKeown, and Witt. I made a table of the results by party because I was curious:

sb941-house-votes-by-party.png

It'd be nice to contact the reps who voted correctly (nay) and thank them for their vote, especially those we've hammered with emails & calls for the last few weeks.

Welcome to the club guys. I-594 guy here, enjoy your infringement, registration, and a true feeling of government failure.

When 594 passed it was the first time in my life I felt the impact of the government effecting my life in such a profound way (I am young)

At first you go to rally's, beg for amendments, write your legislators, watch the classifieds for your state disappear, deal with registration, and them eventuality you just give up sulk... Then you get over it and start buying and selling again l, just go to a ffl and cross your fingers it doesn't take all day.

This is the second post you've made with the same message. Why are you trying to sabotage our moral?
The rest of us, myself included, this is a new opportunity to get more people who are in for a rude awakening to get involved and DO SOMETHING. I'm going to be watching the house video tonight and making notes of all the lies told, and then making it my next hobby project to see if I cannot undo those lies before they get even more entrenched in the public. And I'm going to see what recall efforts I can support on the weekends. The next town hall? You bet I'm going to be there. Just because the voting is over doesn't mean you stop pressing them for the reasons why, and dissemble those reasons for the rest of the public to see.
You say you felt the impact of the government effecting you like in a profound way, and then gave up?
Complicity and inaction are not the path to victory.

Last Edited:
This is the second post you've made with the same message. Why are you trying to sabotage our moral?

The message is similar in both of my posts, it's not a downer on moral just saying it stings a little less down the road a ways, I haven't given up I've given in to the law, that doesn't stop me from going to the rally's or supporting the amendment in its truest form at any possible turn. Maybe I should have said it differently. It'll all work out, for now it's 4473's and $20 bucks.

The message is similar in both of my posts, it's not a downer on moral just saying it stings a little less down the road a ways, I haven't given up I've given in to the law, that doesn't stop me from going to the rally's or supporting the amendment in its truest form at any possible turn. Maybe I should have said it differently. It'll all work out, for now it's 4473's and $20 bucks.[/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top