Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

33 Rounds of 7.62x39mm

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by HHT, Mar 25, 2013.

1. HHT

HHT Forest Grove, OR Active Member

I'm a new member here; I have no use for this ammo. Willing to trade for .40 S&W or 9mm, or will sell. Price online lists $1.50 per cartridge, but we can discuss that. Online ad says this will fit an AK-47. Head stamp is "13 88" Read here: www.ammo-one.com/762X39mm.html collectible_ammunition,ammunition,collectible_ammo, ammo,cartridges,rare_ammunition,bullets,hard_to_find_ammunition,sabots,books,cartridge_books,ammo_books,autographed_ammo_books,gun_books,books_on_guns,books_on_bullets,bullet_books[/url]

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  2. HHT

Bump

3. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

What kind of 'collectable' ammo is it? Headstamp Identification please.

4. HHT

All the info I have on this ammo is stated in the ad. The head stamp is 13 88. If you go to the web site I listed in the ad you can see exactly what it looks like...there are a couple of pictures of cartridges, and it looks exactly like the one with the head stamp of 13 88. I do know that it can be used in today's Ak 47 rifles. Sorry for any confusion.

I did not list as collectible ammo....I listed it in the "ammunition for sale" section of the forum.