Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

33 Rounds of 7.62x39mm

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by HHT, Mar 25, 2013.

1. HHT

HHT Forest Grove, OR Active Member

I'm a new member here; I have no use for this ammo. Willing to trade for .40 S&W or 9mm, or will sell. Price online lists $1.50 per cartridge, but we can discuss that. Online ad says this will fit an AK-47. Head stamp is "13 88" Read here: www.ammo-one.com/762X39mm.html collectible_ammunition,ammunition,collectible_ammo, ammo,cartridges,rare_ammunition,bullets,hard_to_find_ammunition,sabots,books,cartridge_books,ammo_books,autographed_ammo_books,gun_books,books_on_guns,books_on_bullets,bullet_books[/url]

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  2. HHT

Bump

3. lcb97269

lcb97269 Milwaukie, OR Life Member Lifetime Supporter

What kind of 'collectable' ammo is it? Headstamp Identification please.

4. HHT

All the info I have on this ammo is stated in the ad. The head stamp is 13 88. If you go to the web site I listed in the ad you can see exactly what it looks like...there are a couple of pictures of cartridges, and it looks exactly like the one with the head stamp of 13 88. I do know that it can be used in today's Ak 47 rifles. Sorry for any confusion.

I did not list as collectible ammo....I listed it in the "ammunition for sale" section of the forum.