JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the reply. It's especially meaningful because the Beretta 32 is what I was thinking of carrying in the city. I've never carried at home, only when we've gone camping, and that was with a Smith and Wesson 380 EZ. My B32 is bulky, which is why I posed the question.
Sadly that little Beretta she loves is the definition of bulky. The reason it's so fun to shoot is it's all steel and heavy for the caliber. They still sell VERY well and tend to be hard to lay hands on so I guess a lot of people like them. If you have not handled one I would find a place to do so before you buy one. Make sure it's going to be a good fit.
They make a few .380's that are smaller and lighter but, they let you know when you fire them. I sold my Kel-Tec .32 after I got one of their .380's. I sold that off after Wife bought a Ruger LCPII in 380 and could not shoot it. Too much for her but damn it's a dream to carry and great trigger. She just bought one of these (LCPII) in .22 for her. If they offered this pistol in .32 it would be perfect for her but doubt that is going to happen sadly.

I appreciate all of your replies. Very informative. Don't I wish I could find the older 32s mentioned. Plus I didn't get berated, yet, for mentioning the lowly 32.
I have long said those who tell you xyz caliber is worthless, will not hurt scum and such never offer to be shot with one to prove the point. ANY gun you will keep with you beats the "better one" you left at home when you need a gun. :cool:

Not consistently. BUT, if my pants are being pulled down by the weight of my firearm......

OK, Ok, ok.....the KelTech in .32ACP gets the job in that case. Not to mention that it fits pretty good in my jacket pocket.

Aloha, Mark

I carried a Keltec P32 for a while, but worried about actually having to use it! And the rim lock issue bothered me. Also there's this:

The Keltec also has a long, sucky trigger. Can't beat it for weight and flatness though. A gun for your swimming suit. :rolleyes:

Buffalo bore makes a good round in this caliber. I'd definitely give that a try, to help with the anemic ballistics.

I really like the Ruger LC9S. Small enough, cheap enough, light enough, and I can consistently put rounds on target. To me, the smaller the gun, the more important the trigger is, and the LC9S has an excellent trigger. Gun is kinda ugly though, but I don't care.

Yeah dont let anyone tell you that 32 is weak and underpowered..ive killed alot of pigs an sheep with 32..that 71gr pill will go almost clean thru a hog head to bubblegum.

Kill a few hallucinating meth head biker types coming at you with ill intent and I might be impressed.

That said, I've always wanted a Seecamp .32, I consider it serious niche weapon and cartridge.

I appreciate all of your replies. Very informative. Don't I wish I could find the older 32s mentioned. Plus I didn't get berated, yet, for mentioning the lowly 32.
Mauser 1914s run cheap. I have 3. All bought fairly recently, all around 200, except for one with weird but cool grips, (aftermarket shiny flamed maple) which was 125

btw I love 32s and frequently do carry them. I have a few of that Calliber. CZ-70, Beretta 81 x2, Beretta tomcat, colt 1903, vz-61. original west German PPK, Ruby, Mauser 1914 x3. IMO, the ruby is one of the best bang for buck pistols I own. I will be a little contrary. the tomcat is my least favorite. The CZ or a 1914 is just worlds better and both are flatter. Heavier, but less bulky. The Walther PPK has a stupidly good trigger. I hear this is somewhat unusual. But mine is a West German one from the 50s.

For years I favored a Colt 1907 pocket pistol in 32 acp. Its virtues were friendly carry, natural pointer, nearly 100% reliable. Prized it for years till incredible $$$ opportunity to explore modern options.
Down side was tiny tiny sights & anemic ballistics.
The P32 keltek replacement didn't survive 15 months pocket carry, low use only. After 4 trips to factory it found home with dealer that sold it to me.
A Walther PP 32 was pleasant, accurate, reliable. Also quite pudgy for the caliber.
32 acp remains marginal ballistics.
This Colt 1903 is in .32acp. Easy to carry, but too valuable to become "evidence" if you ever had to use it. I carry a cheap but reliable generic 9mm compact these days.
GunInv2016-Colt1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top