Low Price Guns
Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms
Defensive Arts
Buster Beaver Cerakote

32acp

Alexx1401

Reactions
Wife is again carrying an old Kel-Tec. We both carried one for a long time. She also has a Beretta in .32 she often carries. They work for her as she is very recoil sensitive. Nothing that small in .380 ever works for her but the .32's work fine.

OP
J
Reactions
Thanks for the reply. It’s especially meaningful because the Beretta 32 is what I was thinking of carrying in the city. I’ve never carried at home, only when we’ve gone camping, and that was with a Smith and Wesson 380 EZ. My B32 is bulky, which is why I posed the question.

SUPER X

Reactions
I did for a few years in a ortgies .I think its under powered for real bad situations , but the accuracy at 30 ft .might have made up for it.
But in a old cz , zastava ,beretta , fn ,colt , ppk .ect in good shape i would trust over any modern pistol.
A tomcat pockets well and is reliable

Last edited:
Reactions
I don’t usually carry, but I am amazed at the accuracy I get from my Mauser 1914 and Beretta 81. Even the Zastava 70 is great. No recoil and accurate follow-on shots. I completely understand why the .32acp / 7.65 Browning was the go-to caliber for pocket carry in the past.

Reactions: EHJ
Reactions
Wife has a Beretta Tomcat .32 she commonly carries.
I have often (over thirty years now) carried a Seecamp .32. Has been my prophylactic of choice when working I.T. projects in retail and office locations where discretion was a must.
Do I prefer to carry something more substantial when possible? Yes, however it's better than nothing, also makes for a great BUG.:(

41mag

Reactions
  • National Rifle Association
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Instant Updates
For years I favored a Colt 1907 pocket pistol in 32 acp. Its virtues were friendly carry, natural pointer, nearly 100% reliable. Prized it for years till incredible $$$ opportunity to explore modern options.
Down side was tiny tiny sights & anemic ballistics.
The P32 keltek replacement didn't survive 15 months pocket carry, low use only. After 4 trips to factory it found home with dealer that sold it to me.
A Walther PP 32 was pleasant, accurate, reliable. Also quite pudgy for the caliber.
32 acp remains marginal ballistics.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
Top Bottom