JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
NEW never opened SEECAMP .32 ACP Model LWS 32 in factory sealed box for sale. This gun has been in the box on a shelf in a glass front bookcase for 15 years, masquerading as a book, and now I want to sell it. It comes with 2 magazines which was standard at the time of its manufacture. The gun only shoots HP ammo (winchester, speer, federal) and has a 7 shot capacity (6+1). No ammo is included. It's small but potent, meant for close quarters, and without sights slips smoothly in an out of a pocket or purse. The serial number is: 037631. I've included 2 pictures of the exterior of the box of the gun for sale and one picture of another seecamp .32, not the one for sale, but which is the exact twin of the boxed pistol. If you want to buy this gun I propose that we get together and, after you have presented your cash, you can open the box. If the gun inside is not exactly as advertised you take your money back and are under no further obligation. If it is as advertised then the deal is concluded. I live in Seattle near Woodland Park Zoo. I don't drive so you'll have to meet me in this neighborhood. I can't ship the gun because of the nature of the transaction. We need to meet in person. An FFL transfer fee of $50, if required, is your responsibility. There is an FFL dealer 2 miles away. Kit. [email protected]

seecamp 32  serial 037631.jpg seecamp 32 box end.jpg seecamp .32.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.