JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice Ortgies pistol that was made in the twenties at Erfurt. Germany was trying to manufacture it's way out of the depression they got themselves into via the great war, and gun manufacturing for the civilian market became a large part of that effort. This pistol has original finish. One odd feature of this gun is that changing it to shoot 380ACP requires only a barrel change (but I don't have one). The designer intended for the magazine to work with both cartridges. The result of grasping the pistol disengages the back-strap safety thus readying the pistol to fire. Depressing the button on the left side engages the safety by causing the back- strap to pop back out. Striker fired blowback pistol could be yours today. Thanks for looking.
DSCN4298.JPG DSCN4293.JPG

I'd like to buy your Ortgies if it's fully functional and looks as good in person as it does here. Your inbox is full so I'm responding here. I live in Battle Ground so we could meet in Orchards at Tropics Pawn and Loan (down from Sportsmans Warehouse). I'm available tomorrow and Saturday as well as most days next week. Text me at 503-407-2940 so we can set things up. That's a great price, BTW. And I love older unique firearms like this. Looking forward to meeting you. Check my trading feedback if you have any questions. And yes, I'm a Washington resident despite my work 503 phone number. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.