JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know a place to pick up some 325 wsm ammo locally, or is it pretty much online only?

One outstanding cartridge few realize is out there. Cabelas and Sportsman's doesn't stock the ammo, but you can at least get the brass through Cabelas. Mail order is probably your best bet. I'd reload for this one, loaded ammo is over $3/round from what I found.

The WSSM's can be accommodated by simply swapping your AR upper. They're more super than the shorts. lol

Winchester Super Short Magnum - Wikipedia

450px-WSMandWSSM.jpg

So we talking for hunting, bench rest, varmints?

I read the article (thanks for posting that btw), but it still seemed vague as to where this fits a niche, or what it accels at?

So we talking for hunting, bench rest, varmints?

I read the article (thanks for posting that btw), but it still seemed vague as to where this fits a niche, or what it accels at?
Here's more than you ever wanted to know: .325 Winchester Short Magnum

Besides all that it would seem to be an attempt at getting the same performance out of a shorter action rifle. Kinda like .308/.30-06 I gather.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top