JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Scappoose
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a full box (20 pieces) of 32 winchester special as well as 3/4 box of fired brass (14 pieces). Dont really know how old, but it is Kleanbore ammo. I am in Scappoose and not really wanting to deal with shipping ammo.

$40 obo

For sale or trade. Not really looking for anything specific on trade, just ask, maybe I will like it.

fg.jpg sjg.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will take it if we can meet close to Tigard/Wilsonville area.

Cash or I could trade ammo if you need something...lots of other stuff around so if you have a trade you need let me know

I dont make it out to Tigard very often. I do have to go to Hillsboro tomorrow (Saturday) I will be at K1Speed right off 26 if you can make it that far up.

Got any .22 or 17hmr you are willing to trade? My 8 year old is bugging me to go shooting!!

I have one box of 17 HMR that I picked up just because it was on the shelf last week. I have a good supply of 22 long rifle and 22 mag. These things are more sentimental to me as I have a lever rifle in this caliber that was my great-grandfather's. I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel and tomorrow is drywall day so unfortunately I'm really not able to leave the house that far. if you wanted to make the trip down to Wilsonville and swing by the house I'd be more than willing to do a fair trade on ammo and or cash.

Sounds good to me. Yes its for my kids. They love shooting the 17 more than anything, but have their own 22 revolvers as well. I dont think I have dies, but will look for anything else that is 32 specific and bring along and we can figure it out. Can you PM me your address and phone number so I can get ahold of you tomorrow after we are done with gokarts?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.