JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this ammo known by another name?I couldn't even find it listed at Old Western Scrounger,and if they don't have it,you probably won't find it anywhere...

its out there, its just difficult to find, they made a 32 long and 32 short in a rim fire, i also have a stevens 25 rim fire and have found some ammo but also hard to find, maybe i'm a gluttin for punishment or just injoy the hunt but i do like those stevens favorite's, anyway thanks for the input, i did check wih the scrounger and nothin there........

Hey all.

I've got 47 rounds of .32 s&w available, would that help?

Let me know,
Bill

Been lurking for awhile now. Watching and learning, thanks!

Last Edited:
I stumbled across a recently manufactured lot of .32 long RF on a website, came in replica old-time cardboard boxes. Place carried a bunch of other ammo of all sorts. I didn't bookmark it or anything, but you might do a google search on "32 Long Rimfire" and see what you can come up with.

edit: Try <broken link removed>

Navy Arms, $35/box of 50. Before you scoff at the price, anything on the auction sites with this same ammo seems to go for $60 on up, since its not made anymore. Collector ammo.

***Nevermind, that place dropped off last year, no updates to the website. Guy might've gone out of business or died or something.

I've got the Favorite also, I'm finding 1$ per round is going price. Picked a box at last gun show 45$. Plus a few partial boxes at a few estate auctions. gunbroker, auctionarms and others have some every now and then.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top