JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree. Even worse, 28% of them would imprison people for joining the nation's oldest civil rights organization.

So much for freedom of association!

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of undecided.

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.

Yet these same voters won't label Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist organizations. This on 9/11 of all days.

In closing, .........…"Against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC".

LOL.

I am the NRA.

So.....I am a Domestic Terrorist.

When is the next FBI bus coming?

Aloha, Mark

PS....but OP, I'd also like to see the article. Pls provide a link?

YES, I've already read several news articles.....about S.F. declaring the NRA as a Terro Organization.

Twenty-eight percent (28%) of Democrats say Americans should be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA, a view shared by 15% of Republicans and 10% of undecided.
Seems both parties have ignorant folks....Who knew

PS....but OP, I'd also like to see the article. Pls provide a link?

1* Do you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable or very unfavorable impression of the National Rifle Association, also known as the NRA?

2* Are NRA members more likely or less likely to commit a crime with a gun? Or is the level of gun crime by NRA members about the same as in the population at large?

3* Following several recent mass shootings, officials in San Francisco have declared the NRA a domestic terrorist organization, although the decision has no specific impact on the NRA or its members. Do you favor or oppose declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in the community where you live?

4* Should Americans be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA?

Thank you. I could have guessed where the run up was headed to.

Aloha, Mark

Who the h3ll is rasmussen and why would I, or anyone, care what garbage their poll spews out?

Are they pollsters like;
"Do you still beat your wife/kids/etc.?"
"Do you still abuse drugs?"
"Have you quit dreaming about having sexual relations with your mom/sister/brother/animals/etc?"
"Have you been fully cured of Syphilis, roids, (name your disease here)?"
ahhnnd the list goes on & on & ......

I'm being serious here. You can twist words 100's of ways to get the responses you'd like to have that support a given bias. Phone polls..HAH! I've lied on so many of them it's pathetic. Not a single one of them I've ever done would accept a response that didn't "fully" align with their biased question (s). Isn't that just amazing.

Dan

100% of me polled say using the words "terrorist", "nazi", "fascist", "assault rifle", "common sense", and "reasonable" outside of their correct meaning should be found guilty of a felony and have their 1st amendment rights suspended. That is, if I supported the government having the power to deny inalienable rights.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that nearly one-out-of-three Likely Democratic Voters (32%) favor declaring the gun rights group a terrorist organization in the community where they live. Fourteen percent (14%) of Republicans and 20% of voters not affiliated with either major party agree. Even worse, 28% of them would imprison people for joining the nation's oldest civil rights organization.

So much for freedom of association!

Among all likely voters, 23% favor declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in their home community, while 18% think it should be against the law to belong to pro-gun rights groups like the NRA.

Yet these same voters won't label Hamas and The Muslim Brotherhood as terrorist organizations. This on 9/11 of all days.

In closing, .........…"Against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC".

Yet those 18% most likely don't care about outlawing being a part of a street gang.... geniuses. o_O:rolleyes:

I ran a poll today asking what folks think about the National Rectangular Association.

Surprise results:

Fully 80% of respondents are squarely against it and would not join.

15% triangulated their position saying while not opposed, they would consider joining.

And the rest, 5%, reported they'd circle back to us later for a final opinion.

Silly polls :)

I really wish that people, of any political persuasion, would stop using the state as a bludgeon on those they don't like. Making joining a group a crime is absolutely nuts and contrary to a free society. Oh, it won't happen, but the fact that that many people hold to such a notion is disturbing.

I'm surprised it's not 100%

1* Do you have a very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable or very unfavorable impression of the National Rifle Association, also known as the NRA?

2* Are NRA members more likely or less likely to commit a crime with a gun? Or is the level of gun crime by NRA members about the same as in the population at large?

3* Following several recent mass shootings, officials in San Francisco have declared the NRA a domestic terrorist organization, although the decision has no specific impact on the NRA or its members. Do you favor or oppose declaring the NRA a terrorist organization in the community where you live?

4* Should Americans be prohibited by law from belonging to pro-gun rights organizations like the NRA?

Thank you. I could have guessed where the run up was headed to.

Aloha, Mark

15% of Republicans thought they said IRA and voted yes.

Fookin' idjits. Go ahead, do that, and then don't be surprised when thinkspeak rules and the first amendment is repealed.

That's what they want... but they expect it won't apply to them!!

Yet Antifa and Black Lives Matter have literally destroyed city streets and attacked innocent people at every single gathering.. and those very same Dems demonizing the NRA are silent. Pretty much proves this is all some big virtue signaling nonsense movement.

Those hypocrites can shove it..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads