JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Selling my old recurve bow - I haven't shot this thing in easily six or seven years; it's just been sitting in a corner in my closet. Hopefully one of y'all has a son or daughter who can enjoy this.

Included:
  • KAP Winstar II riser w/ Cavalier arrow rest and wire-type clicker
  • Hoyt Stratix laminate limbs, 32lb draw weight
  • String for the above, brand unknown. Not sure how good of shape this is in, probably needs to be replaced
  • Cartel 32" stabilizer w/ QD mount
  • Sure-Loc Quest target sight
  • Various arrows (mostly 29" Easton A/C/C Superlites)
  • Quiver
  • Hoyt Recurve backpack (can hold all of the stuff included with room to spare)
  • Various archery goodies (finger gloves/guards, arrow puller, hex wrench, armguard, spare nocks, some other stuff that I'm too lazy to inventory)
  • 25lb Rolan/Dakota bow. Not worth much, mostly a cheap beater, but good for killing time in the woods
upload_2016-12-31_13-28-48.png

upload_2016-12-31_13-29-0.png

Asking $500 OBO. New, this all would cost upwards of $1000 (the sight alone is about $350).

Trades considered (with cash to balance value if needed):
  • Wolf/SK match .22LR
  • K31 or Swedish Mauser in good condition
  • Quality .22LR pistol or DA revolver
  • .357 Mag DA revolver
  • Tricked-out 10/22, depending on the tricking
  • Savage 110/111 action for use in a 6.5x55 project
  • What else do you have? Worst I can do is say no.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top