JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all :s0162:

I had seen some threads through NWF about this shop but figured I would put one on here for them as well since it's been mentioned in the others.

They are already open, but will be doing a grand opening event October 5th. The event will host free food, a free raffle for some pretty neat products and then a paid raffle ($5 / ticket) for an AR 15 kit. They're going to have some vendors there and supposedly just picked up a lot more handguns and rifles, and will be getting more ammo in for this weekend.

For those of you that go to the open carry events, you may have seen this, but they were also featured on their social media (Facebook) page:
New Gun Shop in Vancouver, WA! - YouTube
https://www.facebook.com/opencarryvancouver

Here is their info:

311 Tactical Solutions
212 NE 164th Ave Suite 22
Vancouver, WA 98684

Phone: (360)936-1926

Again, that's October 5th
On their grand opening they said they will be open from 10 until 7pm, and possibly later if needed.

:s0155:

I just stopped in there this morning and chatted with them for a bit. They make some good coffee. Real nice people and only a block or so from home. Ive already decided to buy my next gun from them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top