JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Mount Vernon
State
Washington
Probably a longshot posting this stuff locally, as uncommon as it is but I'd rather sell locally than deal with gunbroker.

220 pieces. New brass and properly headstamped. A little tarnished from age. This stuff goes for almost $40 for 20 online.

I'd like $200 for all of it.

20191012_204445.jpg 20191012_204413.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Lol, I forgot this was even on here. I'm pretty sure I still have it in storage somewhere. I can try and dig it out if you really want it. Just an FYI, I don't have any kind of e pay account so you'd have to be ok with sending a check or money order.

Sounds good. I can send a personal check, you can hold sending until the check clears? My grandkids are just getting old enough and I have one of those little Cadet Martini's that has been a safe queen for too long. Thanks again, THB

Send me a pm and we can make arrangements. I'll need to go to my storage unit and dig around to find it. Might not be able to get over there until ghis weekend.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top