JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
clearing out the random ammo leftover's FTF Pacific Northwest, South Puget Sound area

It's available unless marked otherwise. Please shoot me PM to make sure I'm notified in a timely manner. Or email me directly @ [email protected] just a heads up this is my public account and my name shows as HumanGnome for anonymity purooses. Price is negotiable. But hopefully already priced to sell $45 will part out but it's gotta be worth my time and the trip..

Sold as a lot:
300 20ga. 2.75" target loads.
9 20ga. 2.75" #4 shot
1 20ga 2.75" slug.

57 5.45 WOLF 70gr. One paper pack is opened so it may be 2 or three rounds short IDK, just a disclaimer. They are both practically full, or nearly full.
*Added* found another full 20rnd. pack of 5.45 tulammo not sure of weight grains.

39 rounds out of a 50 9mmM Makarov sellier & bellot

Nearly full mixed box of .380 29 magtech's 14 cheap blazer's *SOLD*

20 round pack of federal "AR 5.56" doesn't match any of my other bulk and I'm kinda Howie Mandel about stuff. (That's to say OCD) *SOLD*

Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Bump also have some spare cleaned and deprimed brass I can throw in for free if interested. I'll have to see what I have. I mostly have .223 and 9mm but a few mixed calibers as well that snuck in. Mixed head stamp as well.

Also have a poly bean bag shooting rest Cabela's brand. I'll throw in if you want the entire lot.
Might have a couple of other odds and ends I'll add them to this post later as I find them.
Thanks for lookin'

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.