JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Mornin, men. I'm not new to reloading, having started back in the late 1960's, but I AM new to the price of my favourite powder - Vihtavuori N140, at just coming up to $140 a can. :eek: x 10

Needless to say, it stayed right there on the shelf in our local store while I went someplace quiet to sit down for a minute or two.

I've got a LOT of 155gr Lapua Scenar bullets, and a good pile of IMR4064 that I use for my 7.5x55 Swiss and 7x57 Mauser, but for some reason there is no data for a 155gr bullet - just a 150.

An help would be much appreciated.:)

Best

tac, stuck in yUK

BTW - anybody read about the find of the WW2 Helldiver in the backwoods near Wheeler? Over here in East Anglia the talk is of little else.

Well, in OUR house, that is. :)

BTW - anybody read about the find of the WW2 Helldiver in the backwoods near Wheeler? Over here in East Anglia the talk is of little else.

Well, in OUR house, that is. :)

Yes. I hope this brings some finality to some children and grandchildren.

RIP and thanks for your service. <broken link removed>

OT- but this was my post on another forum -

'mrs tac and I are frequent visitors to the area, and the Tillamook Aviation museum is always on our itinerary, along with the cheese factory and wine-works.

Wheeler is one of our little secret places, and I usually find an old Weaver scope or two in the 'antique' centre there. Me and ig can often be seen with our pal Larry J, sitting down on the wooden bench outside, eating a Tillamook icecream, pontificating, and having a laff at the tourists while we wait for the train to Garibaldi, or Rockaway Beach.

Definitely our part of the world, there.

Be good to bring those boys home, after all these years - that's the intention, I'm certain sure. They did it for the boys up in the Californian glacier a few years back, and took one of them back to Brainerd where his family could 'close the chapter'....

RIP.

tac

Same weight different bullet, start low and work up.

Always good advice- many thanks for all the help and assistance, guys - much appreciated.

I'll be loading some up today - starting low - and shooting it tomorrow [our open range is open most of the time with the correct numbers of RCOs and so on].

I'll be shooting this weight bullet in two very different rifles - my Krico 650SS and my K31-action Hammerli target rifle.

tac

My favorite target load is 41.5 RL 7 behind a 125 Speer TNT. I can get the bullets in bulk,
(Usually, last order is still backordered)
and sling the little buggers all day!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads