JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a brand new Stevens 200 that I am trying to sell. It has never been shot and I have all paperwork. You ever make it over to the spokane area? Link is below.

<broken link removed>

Spokane is a bit far for me, and at $350 sorry but its not worth the drive. I don't care about the paint job and I saw a brand new Stevens 200 without scope for $300 at big 5 over the weekend. Or as said before I can pick up a savage 11 with a scope for $369. I would spend the $19 difference on gas just to get to Spokane and the 11 is a better rifle.

Anyone else have anything? I looked at a greek rifle at the gunshow this weekend. Almost bought it but just didnt know enough about them. Might be interested in a Remington 700 or 788.

Your limit may in fact limit your options; I can not find a 788 for less than $350. Why not go to an auction site and email a seller and tell him what you can spend! Ya just never know!!!

As for finding a 700 at $350...that would be a great find!

Why don't you try a pawn shop?

I saw some 788's at the gun show for around $350. Didn't know enough about the 788 at the time to snag one. Know there are a few of the 7_ _ that are not great guns and didnt wana chance it. I've seen 700s in other calibers here for $350 was offered a 7 mag 700adl at one point for around that. I just really want a .308

I'm just putting my feelers out here. I will likely pick up the savage 111 package, but am holding for a bit and trying to sell my sigma first. If a deal comes my way though I do have the money to snatch it up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.