Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.308 re-loaders dream ( brass - bullets - powder - primer )

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by StrkAliteN, Mar 11, 2009.

1. StrkAliteN

StrkAliteN Western WA - Snoho co Member

For sale ( no trades )

1. 1200 Hornady.30 cal 150gr FMJ bullets for .308 Winchester. New - NOT pulled - $200

2. 1600 New in the box Federal Champion Large Magnum Rifle Primers - $110 SOLD

3. 6 New 1lb cans of Hodgdon Varget Powder - $120 SOLD

4. 1000 once fired Federal brass ( very clean ) - $250

5. 20 Frankford Arsenal smoke grey 50 round plastic ammo holders ( like new condition ) for .243-.308 cal - $100 if you buy them all or $7ea. These are some of the nicest ammo boxes on the market.

6. RCBS .308 Win Small base die set part# 15503 - $30 ( perfect condition ) SOLD

Discount to $650 ( saves you $100 ) if you buy all of #1-2-3-4. If that bulk buyer is also interested in the die and cases .... I'll discuss a further discount via the phone. Discount option is GONE

Cash deal in the Arlington - Smokey Pt WA area. I will not ship these items.

e-mail me at target1961@yahoo.com and please include your contact phone number in your initial inquiry. Prices listed are FIRM ( items 1 and 4 ) Get me on the phone to discuss 'best offers' on the ammo boxes or possible shipment ( we both agree on all terms ).

2. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Are you willing to break up item #1? Or is it 1200 or nothing?

3. StrkAliteN

Direct quote from my ad listing: ( not to mention the 'no shipping' statement )

e-mail me at target1961@yahoo.com and please include your contact phone number in your initial inquiry.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  4. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Folks - let's keep the exchange of questions/answers in the Classifieds civil. Thank you.

5. StrkAliteN

Bump to the top

6. StrkAliteN

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.