JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Compare the price if this rifle with others like it out there and you cant beat it! feature rich, all high end parts that function flawlessly. low recoil with the brake, great accuracy! This rifle weighs about 11.5 pounds with the scope and mag. Shoots amazing and had good velocity and accuracy out of the 16" barrel.

Rifle is an Aero Precision matched m5 upper and lower with FDE cerakote under the camo job.
Aero BCG
16in 308 blackhole weaponry barrel holds under .5moa
geissele SSA-E two stage trigger
centurion arms 14" CMR handguard.
Surefire SOCOM brake
B5 bravo stock
ergo deluxe grip

scope and accessories not included.
$2k
Mk11.jpg

Last Edited:
Gauging interest at this point to see if anyone wants this. Not sure what direction I'll be heading for my next build. This rifle weighs about 11.5 pounds with the scope and mag. Shoots amazing and had good velocity and accuracy out of the 16" barrel.

Rifle is an Aero Precision matched m5 upper and lower with FDE cerakote under the camo job.
Aero BCG
16in 308 blackhole weaponry barrel holds under .5moa
geissele SSA-E two stage trigger
centurion arms 14" CMR handguard.
Surefire SOCOM brake
B5 bravo stock
ergo deluxe grip

scope and accessories not included.
$2k
View attachment 251427

Basically just what I built. I have a 18" Mega barrel on mine, mil spec trigger, and a Nickel boron Aero BCG :). Awesome firearm!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top