JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for trade

FTF only not interested

1 20rnd .308 pmag loaded once never used

I would like to trade for .223 pmags and that's it.

I'm located in Eugene but I'm willing to meet half way if you live relatively close.

FTF only not interested in shipping

Emptied my inbox it should work again. If your contacting me about a trade I need both magazines and ammo together and I am not interested in just magazines or just ammo.

Thanks

Ever since nwfa site went down my inbox and notifications haven't been working correctly. So if you sent me a pm and I didn't respond its due to me receiving notification of your pm via email but when I go to my inbox on nwfa the message not existing.

Doug if you see this I get notifications of you sending me messages but nothing shows up in my inbox so I can't respond so just contact me on this thread I guess, sorry ever since the site went down communication has been a little strange.

I contacted you last week about it and we exchanged a couple PM's but hadn't heard from you after my last one, so that makes sense. I'm still interested if you have it. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top