JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a WELL PRICED but not worn out bolt gun on a chassis chambered .308 or 6.5 creedmoor. Looking to get into long range shooting but this is an expensive hobby and buying everything new will set me back farther than money will allow. Something based off a Rem 700, Savage 10, Howa 1500 or Tikka T3 would be great.

Looking for the right deal to roll along so I may not jump at anything for a while. You have to be reasonably near Gresham OR. I don't want to deal with the extra hassle of buying a firearm from someone out of area.

Cabelas savage 12fv is $419.

Savage® Arms 12 FV Bolt-Action Varmint Rifles : Cabela's

No chassis.

They can go down to $369 on sale.

Come in 6.5CM and 308.

Mine in 223 shoots .2" at 100 with a good handload on lake city brass.

IMO the chassis is less than necessary. You're better off getting a Caldwell firecontrol front rest and a good rear bag.

If you want to shoot tactical then a chassis might be important but just a good Boyd's stock is a start and a benchrest stock from sharpshooters supply is under $400.

Good luck!

Best money spent though is scope #1 and best reloading gear possible #2 then rifle then front rest then stock.

Looking for a WELL PRICED but not worn out bolt gun on a chassis chambered .308 or 6.5 creedmoor. Looking to get into long range shooting but this is an expensive hobby and buying everything new will set me back farther than money will allow. Something based off a Rem 700, Savage 10, Howa 1500 or Tikka T3 would be great.

Looking for the right deal to roll along so I may not jump at anything for a while. You have to be reasonably near Gresham OR. I don't want to deal with the extra hassle of buying a firearm from someone out of area.
I have a savage model 10 I'm trying to sell with accessories.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.