JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Looking for new ammo if possible, anybody know where to find, I can't locate. Grandpa left me a beautiful rifle that I'd like to shoot someday soon. Thanks in advance

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I was in Tropic's Jewelry and Loan's orchards location in Vancouver today and they had a pile of it in their case. Not sure on the price, but they had at least 10-12 boxes.

hendershots shows a bunch, you have to go through their bullet selector to find in-stock products
don't know anything about them other than they are proud of their ammo.

I was in Tropic's Jewelry and Loan's orchards location in Vancouver today and they had a pile of it in their case. Not sure on the price, but they had at least 10-12 boxes.
They have 308 win but 308 norma magnum is totally diff caliber, similar to 300 win mag ballistics. Sent me a link please if you found 308 norma mag please

I know what the 308 norma is... they had boxes of federal premium... one of the employees was trying to figure out what to price them at and was researching them on midway and sportman's website. I heard him say "wow these are $140 a box there"... call back and get someone else. They are in the bottom of the display case that their revolvers are in.

They have 308 win but 308 norma magnum is totally diff caliber, similar to 300 win mag ballistics. Sent me a link please if you found 308 norma mag please
I know what the 308 norma is... they had boxes of federal premium... one of the employees was trying to figure out what to price them at and was researching them on midway and sportman's website. I heard him say "wow these are $140 a box there"... call back and get someone else. They are in the bottom of the display case that their revolvers are in.
Also make sure you are calling their location in Orchards not Hazel Dell...

Have a friend that reloads ? - take some 7mm RM and neck it up with some dies - initial layout will cost but in the long run much much cheaper. I did this when I was reloading for 30-338. I have a 358 norma now and I use 338WM brass to make ammo for it. Just an option to comsider.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.