JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You should watch TiborasaurusRex Sniper 101 videos, front to back and back to front. If you need a good scope that won't break the bank, and will give you the ability to dial your shots correctly don't overlook the SWFA Super Sniper 10x. On many of my past rifles I had scopes in the 1-1.5k range, but didn't fully understand what I was buying. I almost discounted the SWFA because of the price. It would have been a huge mistake.

For the money, Hard to beat a Savage 10 T-SR in .308! I have one and I also have the Ruger Precision Rifle and I have found the Savage out shoots the Ruger just slightly. Both use the same mags too. The savage has the "R5" rifling in a heavy 24 inch barrel and I think this really makes the difference over the Ruger with it's hammer forged 20 inch medium heavy barrel. Beyond that, One of the Tikka SuperVarmint in .308 should hold it's own against these two, My .30/06 Super Varmint out shoots them all, so that may change your mind on getting a Tikka.

IMG_1727.JPG
finished product. reblued, refinished stock, trigger job (4 lbs) new scope. Thanks @NWCustomFirearms for the awesome job. It was fun getting this old savage 30-06 back up to snuff:)

If you don't plan on spending over $1500, I don't believe you can get a better scope for turret tracking. For $300 this scope is a steal. We made some shots at 1230 meters and could call our misses looking through the scope. Well worth the money. Look at TiborasaurusRex review of the SWFA 10x.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top