JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
want .308 semi-auto such as:
1) DPMS LR-308 (24-inch barrel)
2) FN-FAL
3) HK-91 variant
4) Armalite

I have cash and I don't care if you don't have a concealed pistol license (if you have to see my CPL, I can do that, too)

Uh, maybe it's a WA thing, but what does having a CPL have to do with buying a .308?? That's nobodies business if you have one or not... right?

The Norinco is 900 (with scope and mount) and has been shot very little. The fit and finish on the Chinese guns is lower than a US gun, but the receiver is better for building a match rifle than a Springfield.

Last Edited:
29er-

I have alot of .308's. I have several unbuilt FAL receivers and primo IMBEL Kits. I have a NM M1A with an Izzy Nimrod Stock. I don't really want to sell but I have my extra cash tied up into other investments right now and need some refinishing work and multi-cam on some rifles.

I am assuming you are looking for something more utilitarian than historical with your FAL choice. What kind of FAL are you looking for? Para-trooper? 21" barrel length? 16" barrel length?

I don't know what you want other than a .308

SF-

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top