JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Newport
State
Oregon
I have 1100 rounds of mixed headstamp 308. Selling for $70 per 100. Obo. Its all in ziplock bags. This was part of an estate so I don't know the history of where it came from or age. Will possibly trade for guns. 20220125_011155.jpg 20220125_011149.jpg 20220125_011035.jpg 20220125_011020.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
With mixed headstamps makes it very suspicious that these might be reloads.

I know you said, since it's an estate, no knowledge of the history. From the pictures they were crimped primers. Does it look like the crimp was removed or are they originals.
GLWS

He had them in an ammo can marked "military surplus 308" and he was not a reloader nor did he have any reloading equipment or books.

He had them in an ammo can marked "military surplus 308" and he was not a reloader nor did he have any reloading equipment or books.
Thanks for the update. They do look to be mil surplus with the crimped primers. Not all of it was stored very well but it will likely all gobang just fine. Thanks for the clarification. Your price is reasonable for mil surp and if i was closer might make you an offer for some or all. Good luck with the sale, I too am still working on cleaning out a couple of estates!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top