JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi all,
Bought this as a lot from someone else who got it from an Estate sale. I just shot some today and it shoots great but I have WAY more than I need so posting some of it to the boards.
Prices are negotiable and the asking price is trade value. If you want to buy a cans worth I will make you a deal.
Prefer NOT to ship but for those in the Vancouver area, I will be traveling likely down to Washougal in mid to late October. Can meet up with those in the Portland/ Vancouver area then.

Open to trades especially in Silver or Gold bullion or coins. Numeristics are OK but regular bullion is preferred. I Will trade at above spot value for your PMs.
Open to other ammo trades in multiple calibers. Don't really have any firearm needs or desires at the moment but you can offer.

There are three parts to this Sale:

1) full factory case of 30-06 Match ammo. With the storage box still sealed from the factory. My understanding is there are two sealed spam cans inside. Each holding 400 rounds of 30-06 match grade Lake City ammo. Pretty sure the Lake City match spam comes with ammo clips and maybe in bandoliers.
Asking $1400 for the case OBO.

2) Lots of Lake City M118 308 Sniper Match 173gr bullet. You can only get M118 in 175gr now. Better yet there are multiple boxes in the same lots for this.
Asking $40 a box. Orders for a whole can (or at least 10 boxes) of a lot will get a 10% discount. (Prices are OBO!) Orders for the entire lot will get the Ammo can included.
Lot / # boxes available / Box type - All are 20 round boxes
LC-20-24 - 23 boxes (White Boxes)
LC-60-27 - 12 boxes (might be 11) (white Boxes)
LC82A132-010 - 12 Boxes (white Boxes)
LC-82C132-022 - 32 boxes (white boxes)

3) Lake City M118 308 Special Ball (Sniper) 173gr FMJ -BT
Asking $27.50 a box, if buying 23 boxes I'll toss in the metal surplus 50 cal ammo can.
LC-84F134-003 - 46 Boxes (brown boxes)

Resized_20220829_111218.jpeg Resized_20220829_112032.jpeg Resized_20220829_112355.jpeg 308 match cans.jpg 30-06 case side.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi all,
Bought this as a lot from someone else who got it from an Estate sale. I just shot some today and it shoots great but I have WAY more than I need so posting some of it to the boards.
Prices are negotiable and the asking price is trade value. If you want to buy a cans worth I will make you a deal.
Prefer NOT to ship but for those in the Vancouver area, I will be traveling likely down to Washougal in mid to late October. Can meet up with those in the Portland/ Vancouver area then.

Open to trades especially in Silver or Gold bullion or coins. Numeristics are OK but regular bullion is preferred. I Will trade at above spot value for your PMs.
Open to other ammo trades in multiple calibers. Don't really have any firearm needs or desires at the moment but you can offer.

There are three parts to this Sale:

1) full factory case of 30-06 Match ammo. With the storage box still sealed from the factory. My understanding is there are two sealed spam cans inside. Each holding 400 rounds of 30-06 match grade Lake City ammo. Pretty sure the Lake City match spam comes with ammo clips and maybe in bandoliers.
Asking $1400 for the case OBO.

2) Lots of Lake City M118 308 Sniper Match 173gr bullet. You can only get M118 in 175gr now. Better yet there are multiple boxes in the same lots for this.
Asking $40 a box. Orders for a whole can (or at least 10 boxes) of a lot will get a 10% discount. (Prices are OBO!) Orders for the entire lot will get the Ammo can included.
Lot / # boxes available / Box type - All are 20 round boxes
LC-20-24 - 23 boxes (White Boxes)
LC-60-27 - 12 boxes (might be 11) (white Boxes)
LC82A132-010 - 12 Boxes (white Boxes)
LC-82C132-022 - 32 boxes (white boxes)

3) Lake City M118 308 Special Ball (Sniper) 173gr FMJ -BT
Asking $27.50 a box, if buying 23 boxes I'll toss in the metal surplus 50 cal ammo can.
LC-84F134-003 - 46 Boxes (brown boxes)

View attachment 1278602 View attachment 1278603 View attachment 1278604 View attachment 1278605 View attachment 1278606
Interested in a package price for all .308. Shoot me a PM if you ike

Sending a PM to the two of you.
Package - Special Ball total is $1,265 as is, call it $1250
Sniper MAtch - Total $3,120 as is, with the discount $2808, So call it $2800

All the 308 comes to $4,050. So i would be willing to accept $1200 + 2,700 = $3,900

I've been on this board for almost two years. Just don't find a lot I want to post or ask about
Price is a bit higher than I was planning for.
I'd consider going somewhere closer to $3K

I've been on this board for almost two years. Just don't find a lot I want to post or ask about
Price is a bit higher than I was planning for.
I'd consider going somewhere closer to $3K
Thanks for the offer but at that pricing you want mostly high-grade match ammo for the normal cost of FMJ. That price is already way below the current market for especially the Lake city match (non-special ball).
Use this reply to bump the thread as well!

Understood. Thank you for the clarity and information.
Yes, in fact I'm more interested in regular shooting ammo - not match grade.
Appreciate you providing some perspective.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top