JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$220
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this years ago from Midway with the plan of finding some SMLEs to go along with it. I never added any to the collection, so it's time to make some room. As you can see from the pictures, there are varying levels of tarnishing on this ammo. That's how it was originally sold, and I have kept it sealed ever since. Berdan Boxer primed, and presumed corrosive apparently non-corrosive.

Primarily looking to sell, but I am looking for a Savage in 300 Win Mag. I am adding more listings of milsurp rifles that I would be willing to sell/trade, so please check those out too. Thanks!

IMG_1166.jpeg IMG_1168.jpeg IMG_1167.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thank you! I thought it would be better to err on the side of caution, but that's good info to have. I never shot any of this, and I don't remember the original listing by Midway.

Excellent ammo, primo surplus. I've shot a bunch, in the same condition. It cleans up easily and nicely. It's non-corrosive and BOXER primed, excellent brass for reloading.

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a bunch, and had money to spend right now.

Actually I'm driving through Corvallis tomorrow, but I actually have a bunch of the same ammo already, and can't spend money right now. Someone here will buy it soon, I'm sure. It's excellent ammo at a very good price.

Trades I am interested in:

Savage in 300 Win Mag

Bulk factory ammo:
22LR
5.56 (m193 preferred)
9x19
7.62x39
7n6

Reloading equipment and components:
progressive press or turret press
universal decapping die
high B.C. 30cal bullets

Non- firearm:
pre1986 ford 300 six cylinder intake manifold
EFI ford 300 six cylinder exhaust manifold

Do you ever get up towards the Portland Salem area? I would be interested in purchasing it. I do have a little bit of 7.62 x 39 that i dont have a use for also.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.