JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought 2 brand new boxes 300WM 180 grain remington cor locks just 2 weeks ago

Turns out my browning is very finicky about ammo used. The previous owner said it liked partitions the best. but factory partition loaded ammo is expensive so i tried these first as this is what i had available. I

I always liked core locks and and they have never failed me in the field but i want more accuracy to make up for my age not being as stable as i used to be.

i went out and tried it will remington and federal and some high end winchester and it liked the $40 a box winchester the best

so i am looking to trade this for some more of the winchester or something that uses partitions or ? it must be hunting ammo and i will pay any cash difference to even things out.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.