JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What we really need to do is figure out a way to use the 6.5G as a projectile for the .300WM! Maybe a delayed ignition to extend your range, or ignition on impact to ensure penetration... We can call it the .300 Wendel Mag!

So, what do you guys think?
:s0030:

:D

I think it has been done - 6.5mm Remington Magnum both have linage to the granddaddy of belted magnums, the 375 H&H

Totally.....a .223 with a 69 GR smk or 75 GR will bang steel at 800 EASY. I own a custom made rem 700 with a 1/8 twist, bell and Carlson stock. Shoots like a laser out to 700 yards. Learning to reload opens up another world of shooting, all kinds...long range, hunting, handgun, cowboy action....best hobby ever, besides women:)

Nah! Don't y'all know bullets literally stop and fall out of the air at a certain distance!? 223 stops at 400 yards! 308 can't possibly go past 800 yards! And I definitely don't have a friend who likes to shoot 12 in steel plates at 400 yards with his .22lr (with about 20 feet of hold).

Did it leave a mark?

I have punched through old scsi hard drives at 1k with my 6mm CM
Im not really a hunter, but that seems reasonably tough, for what its worth.

I have been very happy with mine for that last 7 years (was an BIG improvement over 800m+ drop with 308 still worked just dropped a lot)

My 10 cents

The best part about combining these new projectiles like the Nosler ABLR, Swift Scirocco, or Barnes bullets with the 6.5 Grendel is that they make a 12"-12.5" Grendel into a viable hunting platform.

I'd love to see someone try hunting with a 12" .300 Win Mag! :p
It's a NFA legal flame thrower.... but only if you use a brace not a stock...ouch

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top