JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Browning
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Looking for the above calibers in a Browning B.A.R or B.L.R or possibly a Remington 740 or 7400 in 30-06 or 308 in a M1 or M1A depending on condition and price.
Located in Southern Oregon.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Interesting, what's you're prices on these you can p.m if you like. Are you located in Washinton?

i have a never fired m1a, 2 stocks 1 of them a completely refinished vietnam m1a stock, springfield loaded with scope mount douglas barrel. suppressor ready. pm me if interested.

I have an M1 w/ a Criterian Bbl w/ ALL NOS or AS NEW parts, and a few ReParked WWII...
1939 "SLIM LINE Contour Black Walnut Wood."

Also have an LRB Forged M25 w/ a NOS SAK [SACO] Bbl and ALL USGI NOS or AS NEW parts.
Bbl was Mntd by LRB & they lapped the NOS TRW Bolt.....

Both are 7.62 NATO...

Current GB.COM Listings

PM for more info if interested....

Thanks for all the replys, I truly appreciate it.I successfuly got a M1A here locally today. I'll close the ad for replys after this. May still be interested in either of B.A.R rifles depending on price in the near future, you can p.m me if you like. ( my gun spending budget just dropped today)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.