JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm starting a new business and need to raise some capital. I have two 300blk guns and only need 1, so my newest one is on the block. It is a *Spikes Tactical 'Jolly Roger' that has been Cerekoted crimson red, and all the lettering has been filled in with black.
*Magpul pistol grip and trigger guard extension
*10.5" Stainless Steel barrel with aggressive muzzle break
*10" Cerekoted quad rail
*Nickel Boron carrier with standard bolt and gas key...
*Extended large latch charging handle
*1 Point bungee sling
*Vortex SPARC Red Dot
*Discreet carry case, 25" x 12"
*3 x 30 round Magazines
I only finished this gun about two months ago, and have about 60 rounds through it, as 300blk can be a little finicky to get to cycle correctly. This was a tough decision to sell as this thing shoots so well. The picture with the target was my sight in with adjustments, the there are 3 holes in the orange 2" target at 100 yards. This gun is easily sub-minute of bad guy. I have ~$1200 into it, but would be interested in trades with cash.
Price Drop - $1000 in Battle Ground will need to see a good guy card or go visit your favorite FFL

I also need a set of tires for my truck 275/65 R18, looking for BFG TA, BFG Rugged terrain, or Goodyear Duratrac's.

AR1.png AR2.png AR3.png

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.