JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also, Hornady makes 300 Whisper/Blackout, again, same thing. My understanding (and that isn't much) is that there is little to no difference between blackout and whisper. The Hornady stuff is interchangeable, not sure about load manuals though.

More difference in .308win. formed Brass Cartridges than between, 30-221 rem. / Whisper / 300BLK .
I Still using my old Redding 30-221 Remington Die set for Brass forming & resizing the newer AAC SAAMI cut chamber and used to use it also when I had Whisper Reamed chambers . There is only a touch of added free-bore in the SAAMI 300BLK . Added free-bore for the SAAMI was for pressure of using 'factory load' BLK ammo and having the extra OAL for the heavy long bullets in Sub-Vel. loads .
(example) ..You want to mimic the AAC 300blk then just take a PTG Whisper reamer & then add/cut 50-thousands freebore to the Whisper chamber cut and .. there you go . & it works great .

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top