JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 3000 federal #210 large rifle primers that are current production, they have not been sitting around for ages. Cash price is 100 obo or always willing to entertain trades. biggest requirment is you must be wa resident or willing to drive to washington. i know a lot of people ship primers but if your not a certified haz mat shipper its a felony an im not certified and i cant find anyone in my area that is and in my line of work im not wanting nor going to be risking a felony, even if chances are slim to none. sorry. Just let me know what you got. Worst I can say is no thanks

list of desired trades

small pistol standard or mag primers
40 cal bullets
40 cal brass
9mm bullets
9mm brass
imr 4064 powder
.308 bullets
pistol powders
?????????

Keith

I have 3000 federal #210 large rifle primers that are current production, they have not been sitting around for ages. Cash price is 100 obo or always willing to entertain trades. biggest requirment is you must be wa resident or willing to drive to washington. i know a lot of people ship primers but if your not a certified haz mat shipper its a felony an im not certified and i cant find anyone in my area that is and in my line of work im not wanting nor going to be risking a felony, even if chances are slim to none. sorry. Just let me know what you got. Worst I can say is no thanks

list of desired trades

small pistol standard or mag primers
40 cal bullets
40 cal brass
9mm bullets
9mm brass
imr 4064 powder
.308 bullets
pistol powders
?????????

Keith
Please pm me I will take them

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top