JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to start a thread on this round with pet loads for supersonic, subsonic loads, pictures of your projects and general conversation.

I am fascinated with the overall usefulness of this round and multitude of loads from 110 grain HP's to 250 grain subsonic thumpers.

My projects are from Noveske. If you haven't had the chance to sample the quality of weapons and parts from these guys you are missing out. John and his crew produce top of the line quality kit.

I'll post some pics of my toys when I get a chance.

The load I am using right now is a 220MK over 9.5 gr of IMR4227. From all the different combinations this one seems to be the lowest sound signature and most accurate.

I am using an AA Cyclone attached to the Noveske barrel.

I am planning on purchasing a Noveske 300blkout soon. Excited to use this round.

You will love the versatility of this round. Shooting these at 200 yard targets with the subsonic rounds is very cool. Standing 50 ft away you have no idea where the shots are coming from and the bullet impact is the loudest noise.

When you get the barrel from Noveske make sure they put their Switch block on the gas port. This will allow you to increase and decrease pressure with the different rounds, ultimately venting the gas so the action won't cycle for the lowest sound signature when running suppressed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top