Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

.300 Weatherby Brass (Nickel)

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by ttventures, Jan 16, 2011.

1. ttventures

ttventures Dar al Kafir New Member

48 pieces of once-fired Federal brand .300 Weatherby brass (nickel). $40 includes shipping from Eastern WA.

i71pxy.jpg

2. joe burkhamer

joe burkhamer fort wayne in New Member

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR LISTED NICKEL BRASS IN 300 WEATHERBY. I HAVE NOT BOUGHT ON THIS SITE PREVIOUSLY SO LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN MAKE PAYMENT. THANKS JOE B

3. ttventures

PM sent

4. joe burkhamer

THANKS I WILL BE WATCHING THE MAIL AND SEND YOU A CASHIERS CHECK OR I CAN ALSO PAYPAL THE MONEY. LET ME KNOW. JOE B

5. joe burkhamer

TROY, YOU SHOULD HAVE $45.00 IN YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT, I GUESS THAT MEANS YES ON YHE ADDITIONAL BRASS. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. JOE I WILL CALL YOU LATER.

6. ttventures

Hi Joe,
    I just checked both ebay and paypal and neither of them show a deposit of $45 from you. Just to confirm, you sent it to Troy Teigen at ttventures@comcast.net? I'll check in the morning again and let you know.

I do have the brass boxed up and ready to go!

Troy

7. joe burkhamer

TROY, JUST GOT YOUR MESSAGE, I KNOW I SENT THE MONEY BY PAYPAL. THE SYSTEM ACCEPTED IT AS A PAYMENT TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I WILL CHECK IT AS SOON AS I FINISH GOING THROUGH MY MAIL. THANKS JOE