JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the links. I've seen the Douglas Ridge range but I've nevefr stopped by. Are they expensive to shoot at/be a member?

SE isn't too bad anymore, every once in a while there's a shooting. My neighborhood used to be really bad but's it's been cleaned up a lot... actually it's still a P.O.S.

Portland - Portland Rifle & Pistol Club, 6130 NE Hassalo, Portland, OR 97213.
Phone: 503-284-5697
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (50 ft), Indoor Rifle (50 ft), Archery
Range Access: Private
Email: [email protected]

Also, The place to shoot, in Delta Park.

Portland - Portland Rifle & Pistol Club, 6130 NE Hassalo, Portland, OR 97213.
Phone: 503-284-5697
Facilities include: Indoor Pistol (50 ft), Indoor Rifle (50 ft), Archery
Range Access: Private
Email: [email protected]

Also, The place to shoot, in Delta Park.

Neither of them allow larger-than-.22 rifles. Johnson Creek or Tri-County are the closest I know of. There's also The English Pit in Vancouver, but it's a bit of a drive. (Better than going to the woods, though.)

TriCounty sure would be a nice place, to bad not all of us peasants can afford to drop $300 to sign up for membership!

its 120 a year, but there is initation fees. when I calculate my gas to go haul out to memaloose and back I am saving money. I would gladly pay twice what they are asking cause the offering is just that good. ranges for everything, some of them lit, most each range has a porta potty, safe environment and close to home.

its a win win.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads