Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

300 Savage Ammo 165g 120+ rounds

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$100
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
300 savage ammo, all handloads. Handloads are being sold as components for disassembly, not loaded ammo. 75 Nosler 165g Accubonds, all hand weighed charges, 210 match grade primers. 47 Nosler 165g Ballistic tip, 200 large rifle primers. All loads are built with 38g IMR 4064, OAL 2.606. These loads were built for my Remington 760 pump for Blacktail Deer
DSCN2089.JPG
DSCN2090.JPG
DSCN2091.JPG
DSCN2092.JPG
DSCN2093.JPG
. The Accubonds were my hunting rounds. $100 Lincoln City Or.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

coltemp

Reactions
Dean,
Just an FYI. While I am sure you loaded these with care and the loads are accurate. Legally unless you have the licenses you can not sell this as loaded ammunition.
Having gone through this myself before. What you can do is sell them for components only. If the person buying them wants to shoot them the responsibility is on them. Otherwise you need to have the same license the big remanufacturing loaders has.

If I was closer I might grab some of this for a friend. GLWS but wanted you to be aware of the federal rules.
AND welcome to the forum.

Dyjital

Reactions
Forget about the ammo!

I want to know what happened to the 760 in .300 Savage... here is mine!

2C81272A-96A1-4C8F-8A34-1B07734093FB.jpeg

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet