JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lincoln City
State
Oregon
300 savage ammo, all handloads. Handloads are being sold as components for disassembly, not loaded ammo. 75 Nosler 165g Accubonds, all hand weighed charges, 210 match grade primers. 47 Nosler 165g Ballistic tip, 200 large rifle primers. All loads are built with 38g IMR 4064, OAL 2.606. These loads were built for my Remington 760 pump for Blacktail Deer DSCN2089.JPG DSCN2090.JPG DSCN2091.JPG DSCN2092.JPG DSCN2093.JPG . The Accubonds were my hunting rounds. $100 Lincoln City Or.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Dean,
Just an FYI. While I am sure you loaded these with care and the loads are accurate. Legally unless you have the licenses you can not sell this as loaded ammunition.
Having gone through this myself before. What you can do is sell them for components only. If the person buying them wants to shoot them the responsibility is on them. Otherwise you need to have the same license the big remanufacturing loaders has.

If I was closer I might grab some of this for a friend. GLWS but wanted you to be aware of the federal rules.
AND welcome to the forum.

Forget about the ammo!

I want to know what happened to the 760 in .300 Savage... here is mine!

2C81272A-96A1-4C8F-8A34-1B07734093FB.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top