JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
NOTE: as of 6/8/2020 these may be SPF. Working on a deal that includes these. Will update as I can.

This is great quality German surplus. Ammo is loose in two (2) plastic ammo cans of 300 rounds in each can. Original ammo was re-packaged in 20 round boxes. I got rid of the boxes and put in the ammo cans with a rechargeable drying packet or two.

This ammo is the same stuff as the German Hirtenberger ammo just made at a different ammo plant. It's know to be some of the most accurate surplus ammo out there. Never have had any issues with this stuff. The brass was sanitized as required by German law (Silly I know). Brass is stamped 308 Winchester.

Pictures available if you need them. It's the same as this: Cheminster Sportswaffen 148gr 7.62x51 Ammo

There is a possibility this could be available in Kalama, WA in th next month or two.
Trades: Gold/Silver always welcome. I can make up cash if needed. Other possible ammo trades but don't really need anything but you can ask. I shoot many calibers so firearms are possible so feel free to offer.

Pickup will be Everett, Marysville, Smokey Point, Lake Stevens, or maybe later Kalama.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.