JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi,

As part of another deal, I end up with 300 reloaded rounds of .30 cal carbine ammo. They seem to be very well put together but I have not short any since I don't have a gun for this.

• I can do $85 cash for all of them
  • Trade for similar amount of reloaded 357, 38 Special or 9mm
  • Trade of a good bit of 22lr ammo - Amount depends on quality of 22 ammo. The cheaper and higher the quantity, the better for me

The transaction will be completed in my office downtown Portland. This is in a nice, safe building in the city center.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Oscar

Although the price is nice and Id love 300 rds of .30 cal I would'nt trust shooting 3rd hand reloads that I know nothing about in my M1 that my Grandfather left me. Or for that matter my well being, just my .02

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.