JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

They emailed me this $300 rebate program thing and I thought if any of you are thinking of a new Sig rifle, you could use this and it would be appreciated. Didn't see a better thread for it.

300-rebate-web-graphic.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, what dealers in town have the Classic Model and what is the price? This is tempting.

A friend of mine bought one last summer and loves it. He's not going to like to see this rebate though. :)

Ok, what dealers in town have the Classic Model and what is the price? This is tempting.

A friend of mine bought one last summer and loves it. He's not going to like to see this rebate though. :)

I was at Fishermens Marine at Delta Park today and they had at least 4 Sig rifles hanging on the wall. I staired at one for a few mins trying to think why I did not need another AR style rifle:s0114: Then I looked at the price and thought of my wife yelling at me:D They are sweet looking rifles:s0155:

I have already had to ask for forgiveness many times:s0114: And as far as the voices well she knows me there are no real voices I just like the expensive stuff;)

Would love to give her the cash but already do:( Most of my stuff has to come from side work(mad money is nice) or give up one for another. They are real nice guns and will have to really thing about it:D That patrol model really caught my eye.

So did anyone else buy one of these? I was looking into this rifle and several AR's and this deal was just too good to pass up. Like others have said you cant even get a decent piston upper for what these full rifles are selling for new after the rebate.

I ended up getting a the older model with the collapsible stock, front rails, and iron sights. I will pay $1035 after rebate, including the transfer fee. I think all in all it was a pretty good deal. I havent got the rifle yet, I ordered it from Buds gun shop online so it should be here next week.

I was at Fishermens Marine at Delta Park today and they had at least 4 Sig rifles hanging on the wall. I staired at one for a few mins trying to think why I did not need another AR style rifle:s0114: Then I looked at the price and thought of my wife yelling at me:D They are sweet looking rifles:s0155:

The good news its its not an AR type rifle. Now you can buy all 4.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top