JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wow! where have you been shopping dude?! Don't sweat it CVMustang...I've had quite a few lowball offers on my AR. It's actually kinda funny that people think they can pull one over on you...& then if you counter offer something reasonably fair they don't reply back...HAHAHAHAHA. Whatever.......

wow! where have you been shopping dude?! Don't sweat it CVMustang...I've had quite a few lowball offers on my AR. It's actually kinda funny that people think they can pull one over on you...& then if you counter offer something reasonably fair they don't reply back...HAHAHAHAHA. Whatever.......

Mary's Pistols in Tacoma. My boss allows me to carry at work and told me my 1911 was too big. I was looking for a subcompact .380 and ran across the Glock.

I was offered 450 for a LNIB HK 45c he said that's what the go for. Some people just think we post adds to sell because we are hard up for money and think we will take any cash offer we get.

Isn't there away to add people to your ignore list?

If you list something "b/o"... and you get pissed about someones b/o... Its you who need to re-evaluate... Big Deal.

I wish my problems were along the lines of yours. Thats a pretty high class set of dilemmas you guys are complaining about.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have noticed at the shop not so much on here that the prices in my area are high. I can go just about anywhere and find firearms in general cheaper. I have found the prices on here to be fair for the most part.

There is more than one way to skin the proverbial cat.

My last pistol I bought, I believe from here, they had a price posted. I had bought a similar, but not the same gun for a hundred less a month before that. I sent him an Im and said I wasnt trying to lowball him, BUT I would offer him x and drive to him, if he ever decided to come down on the price.

I found the IM I sent him....

Sir;

I really do hope you get what you asked for on your gun.

Im really not trying to insult you, but if you dont, Id be willing to go x on it and drive where I need to drive to pick it up. ;)

If nothing better comes through and you would be interested in my offer, please just let me know.

thanks!

He sent me back an IM saying it was mine if I came in 24 hours and got it. I went the very next AM.

There is a big difference between "I will give you a dime for that dollar bubblegumhead take it or leave it" and "Hey man, I can offer to pay you 80 cents for that dollar". A lot of the difference is tact, an artform that bubblegumty hometraining isnt providing anymore.

If the world is full of idiots then the internet is saturated with them.
I have listed several items with "no trades at this time" in the listing.
Everyone and their brother wants to trade me a rusty Camaro and a Rossi "in great shape" for my brand new stuff.
And I painstakingly reply "No thank you." to each and every one of them.

So it goes, if you put it out there the insults and lowballers come out of the woodwork.
It bugged me for a while, but after years of Ebay therapy NWFA ain't that bad!

If you go to a pawn shop or gunbroker, thats about what they give you, 60% at top, so the guy was fishing, I dont see the big deal. I have been in the position where I needed the $ and was glad to get it, sucks, but wtf, if you are listing and the guy offers, say no. If you needed the money to eat, then you would have taken it. I have offered money on guns, not intending to insult someone, but i had x amount of cash i could spare, and i figures why not, if they dont want to sell it that bad they won't. If they do, they get money they need and I get gun.

If you go to a pawn shop or gunbroker, thats about what they give you, 60% at top, so the guy was fishing, I dont see the big deal. I have been in the position where I needed the $ and was glad to get it, sucks, but wtf, if you are listing and the guy offers, say no. If you needed the money to eat, then you would have taken it. I have offered money on guns, not intending to insult someone, but i had x amount of cash i could spare, and i figures why not, if they dont want to sell it that bad they won't. If they do, they get money they need and I get gun.

That's kind of the way I see it too...

My uncle has got some smokin deals by doing that very thing. It never hurts to ask and the worst they can do is say no (well, now the worst they can do is go online and complain about you).
Most people say the same "what the **** are people thinking" when looking at the prices of used guns listed by people who haven't grasped the concept of depreciation. Hmm, $500 for a used gun, or $500 for the same thing new from the factory?
I still kick myself for not jumping on the $300 2nd gen G19 my suppressor dealer had at a gun show. When I went back it was gone. I didn't really have a need for it but for that price I wanted it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top