JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You talk about a california tax. What about local tax money? Today I saw a fire dept rescue vehicle and a huge fire truck at Albany Coastal farm store. When I went in I saw paramedics talking to a guy sitting in a chair, about something tingling. What on earth do they need the huge fire truck for and 5 or 6 firemen standing around? Looks like they send extra units so they can claim a larger budget is needed.

Fire Depts send 1 engine to the scene which has 4-6 FF's onboard. They get dispatched first since they're city/county/state run and all firefighters are EMT-B minimum with quite a few certifed as Paramedics.

Ambulance companies are privately owned so their response procedures are a wee bit different.

People will die because of this. They will be less likely to call for others who are hurt and less likely to call for themselves. Just plain irresponsible.

I noticed that they would only charge you for medical emergencies. So if I come to the scene of an accident, should I set one of the cars on fire and then call 911 about the fire? Maybe I should antagonize the victim until he punches me and then call 911 for the cops. SO stupid...

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads