JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so, i caught the short barreled 300blk bug and i just cant shake it. its so bad that i have no other option but to run a suppressor so that its not so painful on my ears! all subsonic data or info i can find is atleast a couple years old and i am having a hard time finding out what people are perscribing their subsonic rounds on the reloading bench. ive heard 1680 is the ticket to reliable subsonic cycling in an AR type rifle but as hard as it is to come by i am curious as to what else will work??

10" barrel
Pistol Gas
M16 carrier
Carbine buffer for now

for all of you with this same or similar bug...cheers!

Last Edited:
I use IMR 4198 for 208gr and 220gr Hornady sub rounds in a 8 1/2 with a Bowers can

Oregon-Precision-Handguard-2.gif

Last Edited:
That is a two piece that I make in my shop it is made to go over the bowers can to add some protection to it and you can mount the front sight out further forward for a longer sight radius

That is a two piece that I make in my shop it is made to go over the bowers can to add some protection to it and you can mount the front sight out further forward for a longer sight radius
wow! thats awesome. i want to do something similar with my build now

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top