JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.300 blk was last rifle I built even when I couldn't find ammo easily...... I got barrel pretty cheap on consignment; and had other stuff ready to go. Then I bought couple hundred rounds of Tull steel case stuff to adjust gas block and verify operation, saved half the rnds.
But loading mags was challenging... seamed my Pmags, and PSA gi, and this one rem. 10 rounder mag...stretched at top.... binding the top 4-5 rounds..... I thought they were the same cases as .556/.223..why difficult?

Anyway these hold em JUST RIGHT...and just wanted to share .. didn't think $20 each was too much for now. Lancer hybrids.. I have 2 blk and 2 smoke. Think I got the smoke for like $15 a month ago. I like em.

3A2B858F-3D0D-4198-8F0F-0E59F95AF714.jpeg

Me too. I use only Lancer for 300BLK and only Magpul for 5.56. Helps avoid confusion. I also never have both on the same bench at the same time. I picked up a Lancer at a gun show and once I tried it with 300BLK I bought a bunch more. They don't look as sturdy as Magpul in pictures but having used them I think they are.

I have them as well for my 300 blackout. To answer your question it's the same case but the rounds are 30 caliber and not 22 caliber. The inside of a magazine had an indentation to assist in feeding. The extra size of the 30 caliber then causes the outward pushing of the magazine. It's also a problem with the 350 legend rounds for the same reason.

This may help me as well, on Sunday, Funday, Gunday in my back yard I tried to insert a mag full of 300blk into my AR10, LOL. Needless to say it fell right out. I based the mag choice based on the muzzle device but remembered after the fact that they both have the same suppressor mount.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top