JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price lowered to $480 firm for everything listed.
Not hugely motivated to sell just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone is interested. No trades, sorry.

PSA 8.5" 300 blackout upper with KAK flash can. 9" MLok handguard. Comes with Magpul MBUS sights, Aero Precision BCG, standard charging handle, Vortex Sparc II RDS and 60 rounds of Magtech ammo.

About 130-140 rounds have been put through this setup. Not one hiccup of any kind at all. The only real flaw here is there is no thether for the turret caps on the optic. I removed it because frankly they weren't designed well and were annoying to me.

Don't really want to sell it but need cash to fund the pursuit of a suppressor. I have the box to the Vortex optic as well. $480 cash only. Face to face in Gresham preferred.

20180612_185032.jpg 20180612_185107.jpg 20180612_185109.jpg 20180612_185328.jpg 20180612_185126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp collecting is a worthy goal, but as someone who's been in the same shoes consider selling off non-hosts first. Best of luck!

Non suppressor hosts. This upper would make an excellent host for an SBR, or AR pistol.
I agree. I originally intended for it to be a host but I purchased another pistol upper in 5.56 that will be the host instead. I just don't find myself shooting as much 300 blackout as 5.56. Maybe ammo costs? Not sure

Maybe ammo costs? Not sure
It's cuz you don't have a supressor yet...
300 blackout + Subsonic Ammo + Supressor= most fun you can have with you cloths on.
I've had my SiCo Hybrid for almost a week and haven't even bothered putting it on my 5.56 ARs yet.. the BO is too much fun!

It's cuz you don't have a supressor yet...
300 blackout + Subsonic Ammo + Supressor= most fun you can have with you cloths on.
I've had my SiCo Hybrid for almost a week and haven't even bothered putting it on my 5.56 ARs yet.. the BO is too much fun!
I'm really close to pulling the trigger on a DeadAir Sandman S. I hope it's what I'm missing in life!

Decided to split up optic from upper.
Upper without optic $330
Optic alone $150
Upper minus optic and BCG $260

Remember that 60 rounds of factory Magtech ammo are included no matter what.

Please PM me if you're interested rather than posting in this thread. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.