JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Lee Precision
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Have a practically brand new Lee .300 BlackOut die set with Shell holder.

Used to load about 10 shells for testing then got rid of rifle.

You pay shipping of your choice.

IMG_1343.jpg IMG_1344.jpg IMG_1345.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The pictures are weird, The case cover states it's a 3 die set (Pacesetter) with factory crimp (what I was looking for) but the picture of the dies, shows a collet die with a seating die????
You are correct. While I don't know a lot about the various die sets, what is included and not, I know I was aware when I purchased it, that it only had two Dies. I was confused about the picture also, but didn't care about that as I was looking for just the Collet and seating at the time so I just assumed the picture was odd. Is there any other questions I can answer for you?

You are correct. While I don't know a lot about the various die sets, what is included and not, I know I was aware when I purchased it, that it only had two Dies. I was confused about the picture also, but didn't care about that as I was looking for just the Collet and seating at the time so I just assumed the picture was odd. Is there any other questions I can answer for you?
I'd like to buy the 300 BO Lee dies.
Art (503)931-6267
In Salem

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top