JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to sell my 300 Blackout barrel with Rainier Arms Mini Comp. Deciding to narrow down the safe to 223 only since I don't have the reloading equipment for Blackout right now. This barrel has had exactly 3 rounds of subsonic ammo run through it to test function on an upper, haven't put any supersonic ammo through it.

Barrel Specs
-NEMO Arms 16in Stainless Barrel with Pistol gas port 1in7 twist
-Rainier Arms mini Comp

Also I have a box of Barnes 110gr Vor-Tx ammo and a box of 200gr subsonic HPBT with 3 missing from a test fire that I'll throw in

-$300 for Barrel, Comp, Ammo

Looking for cash on this.

IMG_20130922_215742_612.jpg

20140407_210400.jpg

20140129_234732.jpg

Last Edited:
Changed up the listing to see if just barrel comp get some interest. If you are interested in the complete upper let me know I am still willing to sell it complete with the ammo for $75o

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top