JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my 300 Blackout rifle with an Advanced Armament 16" factory upper. The upper is on a DPMS lower with a Magpul STR stock, factory installed JP Enterprises (sent to them, one of the top dogs in 3 gun competition) single stage 3.5# trigger, Magpul grip, and Magpul BAD lever, and Magpul sling mount.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/assets/images/pdf/manuals/300BLK-AACUpper-MiniBro.pdf

This PDF lists, from Advanced Armament, the life span of the components. It lists the barrel life at 20,000 rounds for military and 35,000 for hard abuse or competition. Recreational, which 98% of us are, is 50,000 rounds. This upper has about 400 rounds through it. That is less than 1% of it's barrel life. AAC uppers command a premium for a reason.

The only reason I'm selling this rifle is to fund an AAC 300 BLK SBR rifle. This AAC upper is amazing. It has a KAC URX 3.1 rail, KAC URX 3.1 rail panel kit (I can switch out the vertical grip for regular panel if you want) NiB bolt carrier group, and 16" nitride barrel. It is not a franken upper, it is a complete upper from AAC.

Extras included in the price are 4 pmags (your choice of FDE or black 30 round) and 5 boxes of Remington 125 Match ammo. (more is available for purchase, I just don't need it as I handload) Also included is the Magpul RSA sling mount.

I'm into this rifle over $1900 (without scope and mount). I'll take $1200 for the entire rifle and Midwest Industries flip up sights (coated FDE with Alumahyde ii) and extras mentioned above.

In the picture, there are other extras that are not included. The scope and mount are extra but as I plan to put the exact same set up on my new rifle, I would need full price on them. You'd only be saving shipping and time if you want them.

THE STREAMLIGHT TLR WEAPON LIGHT AND FLASH HIDER ARE NOT FOR SALE, IT IS A SUPPRESSOR MOUNT FOR MY CAN. Threads are 5/8x24 which is what .30 cal muzzle devices are threaded for.

Thanks for looking and please text with any questions. Nolan 503-856-619seven. I can ship, if you pay shipping. Rifle will only be transferred through an FFL to follow all firearm laws.

DSC_0940.JPG DSC_0943.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.