JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$135
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 420 100 rounds of 300 Blackout available (with breakdown below), and three (3) Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B Gen 3's:

Federal 300 BLK 220gr OTM Subsonic
4 boxes (80 rounds)

Federal American Eagle 300 AAC Blackout 150gr FMJBT
5 boxes (100 rounds)

Federal American Eagle 300 AAC Blackout 220gr OTM Subsonic
12 boxes (240 rounds)
2 boxes (40 rounds)
* 10 are in original boxes, 1 opened but placed back into box, 1 box will be in a plastic bag (currently in PMAG)
* 1 is in original box, 1 opened and will be in plastic bag (currently in PMAG)

Magpul PMAG 30 AR 300 B Gen 3
3 mags
* one still in original plastic, two opened - also used white paint sharpie to fill in "300" on one but didn't turn out great - "sure it's easy they said, it'll be fun, not so much". Other than that mags have never been used other than one of the two being loaded.

Price is $650 Price is $380 Price is $205 $135 for the 300 blackout, $50 if interested in the PMAGs. This is pretty much what I paid for it (at Big 5 and the $23.99 stickers are still on some of the boxes). So the math is $23.99 x 21 + tax (keeping in mind having to buy them two at a time and on different days/weeks whenever available - so I added like $25-$30 $8-$10), plus what I paid for the PMAGs online to get shipped (and tax on that too). Also, the MTM ammo can in the picture is NOT included. (Also, three of the boxes weren't in the picture, but don't worry there are 21 5 boxes total.)

I can take pictures of the PMAGs as well, please message me.

Thank you =)

federal_american_eagle_300_blk_1.PNG federal_american_eagle_300_blk_2.PNG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
How much do you want for all the remaining subsonic? Also, is it a giant hassle to be able to ship this to Oregon for you?

2 boxes (40 rounds)

4 boxes (80 rounds)

How much do you want for all the remaining subsonic? Also, is it a giant hassle to be able to ship this to Oregon for you?

2 boxes (40 rounds)

4 boxes (80 rounds)

I possibly have a local buyer, but can let you know. Honestly I haven't ever shipped ammo personally, so don't know what the "restrictions" are on doing that (though I'm guessing it's pretty straight forward), and whom to use (i.e., FedEx, UPS, USPS). I can take a look at the logistics, but will keep you posted. Thank you.

I possibly have a local buyer, but can let you know. Honestly I haven't ever shipped ammo personally, so don't know what the "restrictions" are on doing that (though I'm guessing it's pretty straight forward), and whom to use (i.e., FedEx, UPS, USPS). I can take a look at the logistics, but will keep you posted. Thank you.
I am not aware of the rules to ship ammo either. My initial understanding is basically fedex or UPS ground only (no air) but I would have to look into it further. But I understand if you have a local buyer. Good luck with sale.

Feel free to message me if things don't work out, I'm reasonable and willing to pay shipping for subsonic ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.