JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
5 rounds down range total moving on to another project. 1800$
here is the basic break down on the parts. i am asking roughly 500$ less than what i am into it.
nemo 1-8.5 twist barrel drilled for pistol length gas tube for cycle of bolt with sub sonic rounds
diamond head hand grip
low pro gas block and pistol length tube
mag pull soft grip
butthead tactical charge handle.
mag pull a-2 stock and spring assembly and buffer tube
cmmg bolt carrier and pin
bartlett full billet lower
forget who made the trigger kit but if i remember it was around 189$
also the 30mm optic mount forgot who made it but its nice with two tops ( upper rings ) photo 3 (1).JPG photo 1 (4).JPG photo 1 (3).JPG photo 2 (1).JPG
muzzle break flash suppressor will take a twist on suppressor over the top ( not included and not for sale )
side charge upper so no bump system.
i think that is about it. will include roughly 55 rounds of ammo. 35 sub sonic and one box factory barnes.
looking for cash maybe part trade but if you want to trade cash really needs to be in the 1200$ or so and a firearm to make up the difference. bill of sale will be signed and kept for my records.
photo 3 (1).JPG photo 1 (4).JPG

well since i posted this but i forgot about it. it is still for sale honestly i could use the cash my truck crapped out today and try to get a 3.7 liter dodge motor for a good price. anyways i think this is where i say bump. i think it is a great deal or make an offer the worst i can say is no. but right now that 1800$ would help out a lot