JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to hear personal experience on the lightest subsonic load you had luck with. What grain, what manufacturer.. I've got some 1680 powder. Having trouble finding 208 grain pills at reasonable price or quantity. What are my options guys.

I have been loading some nice subsonics for my 308 using the 150 and 168gr pills, do you have access to a chrono? it shouldnt be to difficult if you do to load 3 rounds at each powder level and work your way down, make sure you dont have a can on when you do.

I have been loading some nice subsonics for my 308 using the 150 and 168gr pills, do you have access to a chrono? it shouldnt be to difficult if you do to load 3 rounds at each powder level and work your way down, make sure you dont have a can on when you do.

Yes, chrono in the house.. 168 grain and 150 grain sound good from an availability/cost perspective.

I dont shoot much , if any, non suppressed 300 BO. Pretty much everything I shoot is going through a SIG 762Ti or a Silencerco 762 specwar . Ive had great experiences with 175+ grain in the SBR's but under that its pretty spotty usually short cycling.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top